Do you have in-depth research questions or need advanced tech help? You can connect with a librarian in the library for up to 30 minutes. Our librarians can assist you in the following areas:
- A librarian will respond within 1-3 business days to confirm your appointment
- Patrons are limited to two Book-a-Librarian sessions per month
- Only one appointment may be scheduled at a time
- Appointments are subject to Librarians’ availability
- Open Tech is currently being held by appointment at the Library on Tuesdays between 2:00 - 4:00 pm. Please check our events calendar for updates and cancellations.
Disclaimer: Neither the New Canaan Library nor its trustees, officers or employees shall be liable for any data or other material that may be lost or damaged on your computer or other device as a consequence of any action taken, or omitted to be taken, at the Book A Librarian session. It is highly recommended that you perform a complete backup prior to making an appointment. You agree to release the Library, its successors and assigns, and the Library's trustees, officers, employees and agents and their respective heirs, executors and assigns from any liability, actions or claims arising out of any such loss of material or damage to your device resulting from such a session.