Lydee Hummel Study Room (#223)
New Canaan Library
- The Hobbs Family Study Room may be reserved up to one week in advance on our website.
- Rooms may be reserved for up to 90 minutes. If no one is waiting for the room, time may be extended by a Librarian’s discretion at the Reference Desk.
- Limit of one reservation/session per day
- Room is restricted to use by individuals ages 16 and up. You may be asked to show proof of age/grade.
- Covered drinks are allowed but no food is permitted in the Study Rooms
- Check in at the Upper Level Reference Desk within 15 minutes of your scheduled time, or you may forfeit your reservation.
- Room use privileges are guided by our Study Room Usage Policy
8-person Study Rooms have outlets, WiFi access, TV monitor with integrated AV input and controls, and a markerboard wall. Dry erase markers available on request -- you must clean the wall before your time is up.
There are 8 chairs around a table.